Got Brigs? Part Two

This weekend in Central Sqaure (NY) the Syracuse Brigadiers will be holding a camp. All interested should attend as spots are filling up quickly as we are seeing the return of many Brigadiers who have been absent for the past year or two.

The battery is looking to be the strongest it has been in some time and the hornline has attracted many new talented performers. The winterguard is going strong and has recruited new performers as well.

Please join us even if you are not planning on marching this summer as we would love to have your company for a weekend!

This weekend in Central Sqaure (NY) the Syracuse Brigadiers will be holding a camp. All interested should attend as spots are filling up quickly as we are seeing the return of many Brigadiers who have been absent for the past year or two.

The battery is looking to be the strongest it has been in some time and the hornline has attracted many new talented performers. The winterguard is going strong and has recruited new performers as well.

Please join us even if you are not planning on marching this summer as we would love to have your company for a weekend!

Mr. Miller:

Should someone who is interested in the Brigs get info from the Brigadiers.com website? Who do we call if we have to? I saw your Winterguard this weekend and if that's any indication of where your headed, well, they were incredible. As they say they threw down! I've always liked the Brigadiers.

:worthy: Geena Wacker

Mr. Miller:

Should someone who is interested in the Brigs get info from the Brigadiers.com website? Who do we call if we have to? I saw your Winterguard this weekend and if that's any indication of where your headed, well, they were incredible. As they say they threw down! I've always liked the Brigadiers.

:worthy: Geena Wacker

Geena,

Thanks for your kind words. We are very impressed by the progress of our Winterguard. Please feel free to fill out an online application on www.brigadiers.com

We hope to hear from you soon.

You can call me anytime....just email me for the number.

The winter guard can be reached by e-mailing brigadiersguard@aol.com

I agree - they were great Sat. and you should have seen the run-through Sunday!

Get it!

The Syracuse Brigadiers Drum & Bugle Corps

DCA Champions: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Directions to Central Square Junior High School (aka Middle School)

FROM THE NORTH-

Take I-81 South to Exit 31, Brewerton- Bartell Rd. Off the exit turn right onto Bartell Rd. Follow this approx. (.7) miles to Rt. 11 and turn Right onto Rt. 11. Take Rt. 11 North through the village of Brewerton. Proceed a short distance, the Junior High School & bus garage entrance will be on your right.

FROM THE SOUTH-

Take I-81 North to Exit 31, Brewerton- Bartell Rd. Off the exit turn right onto Bartell Rd. Follow this approx. (.7) miles to Rt. 11 and turn Right onto Rt. 11. Take Rt. 11 North through the village of Brewerton. Proceed a short distance, the Junior High School & bus garage entrance will be on your right.

FROM THE EAST AND WEST-

Take the New York State Thruway I-90 to Interstate 81 North and then follow the above directions from the South.

I'll see you there, Mike. Apparently, :peek: Wayne is inspired! The first chart is supposed to be something else! I can't wait to tear into it! GO BRIGS!

Scott M.

The Syracuse Brigadiers Drum & Bugle Corps

DCA Champions: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Directions to Central Square Junior High School (aka Middle School)

FROM THE NORTH-

Take I-81 South to Exit 31, Brewerton- Bartell Rd. Off the exit turn right onto Bartell Rd. Follow this approx. (.7) miles to Rt. 11 and turn Right onto Rt. 11. Take Rt. 11 North through the village of Brewerton. Proceed a short distance, the Junior High School & bus garage entrance will be on your right.

FROM THE SOUTH-

Take I-81 North to Exit 31, Brewerton- Bartell Rd. Off the exit turn right onto Bartell Rd. Follow this approx. (.7) miles to Rt. 11 and turn Right onto Rt. 11. Take Rt. 11 North through the village of Brewerton. Proceed a short distance, the Junior High School & bus garage entrance will be on your right.

FROM THE EAST AND WEST-

Take the New York State Thruway I-90 to Interstate 81 North and then follow the above directions from the South.