Music City Legend - recruiting Brass

well, it is FINALLY here. 5 weeks was a D^MN long time!!

and small fry, i am in bellevue(sp?) right now and there is snow....not snow like i am used to (being from buffalo), but it is white, flakey, cold, and wet all the same. :P

well, time for breakfast, some coffee, and then to hit the road. see you all in 2 hours! drive safely!

here's to a great weekend!

:mmm:

DM|MD

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first to say....

Great camp!!

Even though there were probably folks that didn't chance the weather, I thought the turnout was good and a lot got done. Great to see more horns and the guard work we learned was fun (and I'm not bumped, bruised and beaten this time around....)

Hope everyone made it home ok with the rain/sleet/snow stuff that snuck up on us...

See you all in a month!

Let me be the first to say....

Great camp!!

Even though there were probably folks that didn't chance the weather, I thought the turnout was good and a lot got done. Great to see more horns and the guard work we learned was fun (and I'm not bumped, bruised and beaten this time around....)

Hope everyone made it home ok with the rain/sleet/snow stuff that snuck up on us...

See you all in a month!

I am with you Small Fry... It was a great camp with good focus, and it is amazing how things are "gelling"... :)

The weather was not great, and the drive home was a bit stressful, but we made it back to K-Town okay... hope that your friend, Chris, did okay on his way home too...

I was able to watch a little of the guard work and you are all looking good!!! And glad to hear there are no new bruises or jams... :)

I am not sure I can wait another 5 weeks for another camp... :( But guess I will...

Cheers,

I am not sure I can wait another 5 weeks for another camp... :( But guess I will...

Cheers,

HOW LONG UNTIL WE CAN DO THIS EVERY-OTHER-WEEK??? Not to whine or anything, but can we set up a rehearsal for tonight?

... Oh, that's not good? WADDABOUT TOMORROW?