Schilke B3

Nespy

For Sale:

1965 Schilke B3 in great condition. Valves and slides are as new and there are no dents or dings. Slight finish wear around valves at the contact points.

<<<from "The Schilke Loyalist Website>>>

Schilke B3

Large Bore

Medium Bell

The B3 was first sold in 1961. This horn is frequently favored by trumpet players who wish to have very free blowing horns. It has a large bore (0.463 inch).

Adolph Herseth, though widely recognized for his work with Bach C trumpets in the Chicago Symphony, plays a Schilke B3 B flat and is pictured playing it with Arturo Sandoval (playing his Schilke) in Paris 1988 in the tribute article to Herseth found in the February 1998 issue of the ITG Journal (page 11). Forrest Buchtel, accomplished engineer and former lead player with Woody Herman, Malo and Blood, Sweat and Tears played a B3 model. He is the player for whom the Schilke 14A4a was originally made.

<<<>>>

This horn is in great condition and was made when Mr. Schilke himself was still making the horns. I'm selling it for considerably less then a new Schilke. Contact me for pictures and/or questions.

$1200 includes shipping and a case.

Please don't do it.They (even Schilke) don't make them like that anymore :(

Jeff

I have to...I just bought another Taylor....I plan on keeping this one.

Somebody give my Schilke a good home!!

For Sale:

1965 Schilke B3 in great condition. Valves and slides are as new and there are no dents or dings. Slight finish wear around valves at the contact points.

<<<from "The Schilke Loyalist Website>>>

Schilke B3

Large Bore

Medium Bell

The B3 was first sold in 1961. This horn is frequently favored by trumpet players who wish to have very free blowing horns. It has a large bore (0.463 inch).

Adolph Herseth, though widely recognized for his work with Bach C trumpets in the Chicago Symphony, plays a Schilke B3 B flat and is pictured playing it with Arturo Sandoval (playing his Schilke) in Paris 1988 in the tribute article to Herseth found in the February 1998 issue of the ITG Journal (page 11). Forrest Buchtel, accomplished engineer and former lead player with Woody Herman, Malo and Blood, Sweat and Tears played a B3 model. He is the player for whom the Schilke 14A4a was originally made.

<<<>>>

This horn is in great condition and was made when Mr. Schilke himself was still making the horns. I'm selling it for considerably less then a new Schilke. Contact me for pictures and/or questions.

$1200 includes shipping and a case.

Send me photos

edwardamason@yahoo.com

The horn has been sold....bring on the Taylor!!!

:)