Someday...(about BD 05)

"It is enormous"?? I don't get it.

I am kind of spit-balling here, but I'm going to guess you are using Google translation or something like that...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'datte bayo' was said in reference to sburstall's avatar.

apparently Mr. Traveller30 missed that or ignored that. I'll bite though....he is fat, ugly, and creeps women out. (Thats English by the way....so no need to download extra fonts or use google to translate it)

Edited by ZSDAvenger

datte bayo was said in reference to sburstall's avatar. apparently some people missed that....

so, Traveller30...since we're name calling..I'll just stick to English. You're fat and ugly and many women find you creepy.

That sure went over my head. Could you explain what "datte bayo" was trying to come across as? We can take this to PM if needed.

That sure went over my head. Could you explain what "datte bayo" was trying to come across as? We can take this to PM if needed.

The dancing character in your avatar says "datte bayo" frequently. I assumed you had seen the show, and so I threw that in thinking you'd get my reference.

Edited by ZSDAvenger

Oh, Naruto. Well he's translated to say "BELIEVE IT!" over here in the states.

Right

Most of the people in the anime forum (similar to DCP) hate it...and yes, it does get very annoying.

I'll agree with that. (I must be one of the few around these parts that doesn't hate the show! I watch the fansubs though...not the English dubs.)

Alright then......</thread hijack>