Looking for old drum corps pals.

I marched with The Coachmen of Keswick, Ontario back in the mid to late '70's. The corps has been defunct for many years now and there isn't even an alumni site. It would be great to start one, but I've lost contact with all the members I marched with. It's been so many years and I'm sure we're all scattered about this universe somewhere. I'm hoping that this forum will provide an opportunity to get in touch with some of the people I knew from that era.

Three cheers to you all. It would be great to reminisce.

I marched with The Coachmen of Keswick, Ontario back in the mid to late '70's. The corps has been defunct for many years now and there isn't even an alumni site. It would be great to start one, but I've lost contact with all the members I marched with. It's been so many years and I'm sure we're all scattered about this universe somewhere. I'm hoping that this forum will provide an opportunity to get in touch with some of the people I knew from that era.

Three cheers to you all. It would be great to reminisce.

corpsreps.com lists one alumnus of the Keswick Coachmen:

http://www.corpsreps.com/corpsreps.cfm?vie...orpstype=Junior

and I have set up a page on DrumCorpsWiki.com for them as well:

http://www.drumcorpswiki.com/index.php/Coachmen%2C_Keswick

Just some links from an Ambassador(although I marched after you guys folded so I missed out on the rivalry). I recall marching with somebody who marched Coachmen too in 1980 I think. If I can remember the name I will post it too.

(edit for (my bad) spelling)

Edited by ambassadorhorn

Wow. Thank you, Sam.

I see that Tyler Stewart of The Barenaked Ladies was a member of the Ambassadors of Newmarket also.

Very nice websites. Much obliged.