Complaints

So whenever Rich isn't availble to address a problem who is the next person in line to address a problem? I've been sending off some emails to some moderators who aren't answering my questions so I went to Rich and he hasn't been around yet I guess.

Edited by Lancerlady

Steph - PM me again - in the midst of trying to respond I lost your PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than Post New, I'll just tag along here for minor glitches:

When I PM someone or Vote, I can't click back to where I was. I'm forced to go to Main Page and reinvent the wheel. I thought I used to be able to flip back windows to the same page that I clicked to do the PM or Vote.

btw, this occurs on both IE and Firefox. Switching to another puter did not help. My Firefox hiccups (separate post) continue, but as no one else has added similar laments, it must just be my Firefox.

Next: Until the middle of Easter, I always was prompted about PMs, !No problema! Now, the latest one or two yesterday, and 4 today all fail to prompt me; i.e., none pop up when I click into Forums, and the upper right click-in stays at "0 messages". Only when I check e-mail, see the "support" reminder, do I know I have PMs.

This is on IE. Not sure about Firefox. Thanks for checking...April 18: No problem. PM notification working fine. Thanks!

...I'm in some kinda cyber purgatory here. NOW, after editing this to add the "Next" glitch, I can't click back to where I was. I've always been able to. Guess I'm gonna have to click Main Page again, reinvent that wheel again, ad nauseum.

Help, Cozy is trapped in the trunk of the spiffy DCP hot rod...

...April 18: Now can click back after editing. Hiccup cured.

April 19: IE problem: Now, when I vote in a thread, I can't click back to previous windows. I have to return to Main Page...reinvent wheel.

Edited by CozyChopsCom

Rather than Post New, I'll just tag along here for minor glitches:

When I PM someone or Vote, I can't click back to where I was. I'm forced to go to Main Page and reinvent the wheel. I thought I used to be able to flip back windows to the same page that I clicked to do the PM or Vote.

btw, this occurs on both IE and Firefox. Switching to another puter did not help. My Firefox hiccups (separate post) continue, but as no one else has added similar laments, it must just be my Firefox.

Next: Until the middle of Easter, I always was prompted about PMs, !No problema! Now, the latest one or two yesterday, and 4 today all fail to prompt me; i.e., none pop up when I click into Forums, and the upper right click-in stays at "0 messages". Only when I check e-mail, see the "support" reminder, do I know I have PMs.

This is on IE. Not sure about Firefox. Thanks for checking...April 18: No problem. PM notification working fine. Thanks!

...I'm in some kinda cyber purgatory here. NOW, after editing this to add the "Next" glitch, I can't click back to where I was. I've always been able to. Guess I'm gonna have to click Main Page again, reinvent that wheel again, ad nauseum.

Help, Cozy is trapped in the trunk of the spiffy DCP hot rod...

...April 18: Now can click back after editing. Hiccup cured.

April 19: IE problem: Now, when I vote in a thread, I can't click back to previous windows. I have to return to Main Page...reinvent wheel.