Look Out, DCA, Here I Come!

Hi, Drum Corps Planet!!!

I'm afraid I have some news. Looks like that disease I now share with you has become fatal. Only one thing hangs in the balance, and that's my husband's decision. I'll know by later tonight, but I just couldn't wait to share my news with you.

If I attend tomorrow's rehearsal, it will be as a Carolina Gold Soprano. Mike and the rest of them welcomed me with open arms. I came expecting to just observe, and by the end of the day I was playing the program music-somewhat sketchy, but still-, marking time as I did so, with the rest of the Corps. It's hard work, I ache all over RIGHT NOW, but it-was-AWESOME!!!!! I start learning the drill tomorrow. It was difficult today; my feet were just itching to get out there, but Gold was on a roll and I didn't want to throw them off.

Mike didn't let me leave until I promised I'd be back.

Well, I'll get back to you tonight about the decision.

Take care,

Edited by Eaglesong

Hi, Drum Corps Planet!!!

I'm afraid I have some news. Looks like that disease I now share with you has become fatal. <snip>

If I attend tomorrow's rehearsal, it will be as a Carolina Gold Soprano. Mike and the rest of them welcomed me with open arms. I came expecting to just observe, and by the end of the day I was playing the program music-somewhat sketchy, but still-, marking time as I did so, with the rest of the Corps. <snip>

Mike didn't let me leave until I promised I'd be back.

Well, I'll get back to you tonight about the decision.

Take care,

Elizabeth,

DoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoit

doitdoitdoitdoit!