ULTRA SONIC MOUTHPIECE CLEANING ON THE ROAD!

B.A.C. Horn Doctor

Ultra Sonic Cleaning Mouthpieces  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you would take advantage of this service this summer?

• Uh... I marched back in the day... You should have seen my mouthpiece.... OF COURSE!!
    • Back when I marched my mouthpiece was the last thing on my mind. No
    • HECK YEAH! I'm looking forward to this! I'll hit the Doc up several times this summer!
    • I'll try to get this done at least once mid season when I run into the Horn Doc
    • Maybe?
    • No

Howdy all!!

As you know I am hitting the road this summer for a DCI tour bringing a Custom Brass Pro shop to the road. One of the many things I have brewed up for this summer may seem small and insignificant to some, but I thought it would be poll worthy discussion. I will be offering Ultra Sonic cleanings for your mouthpieces. For $2 (less than a pair of gloves) I will ultra sonically clean your mouthpiece, straighten dented mouthpiece shanks, polish, and disinfect your mouthpiece. There will be discounts provided for doing an entire section of mouthpieces, so you may want to mention this to your section leader. I'll have a page dedicated to my DCI tour on my website very soon. You can print off my schedule before you hit the road to know where I'll be. Maintaining your mouthpiece is a very important thing. Speaking from experience I know how cruddy a mouthpiece can get on tour. It's good to brush out your mouthpiece when you can, but this will be the absolute best and easiest way to get even the hardest crud out of your backbore!

www.bachorndoctor.com

-Doc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a really great idea!!