Jackson Generals Upcoming Rehearsal

:P Jackson Generals Drum and Bugle Corps of Jackson Mississippi will have it's final open rehearsal for anyone interested in joining this season on Saturday, May 13th. We still have a couple of horn and percussion spots open if there is anyone out there interested. Our goals for the field are 8 sops, 4 Mellos, 8 Baris, 8 Contras, 3 Snares, 2 Tenors, and 4 Basses. Guard is full. All sections need 1 or 2 players. In addition, we need a field conductor. After May 13, we will close membership and field what we have. If interested check out the website and/or give one of us a call.

This year's show tunes include:

Theme from "Peter Gunn"

Secret Agent Man

Theme from "Pink Panther"

Theme from "Get Smart" with a little something extra added!

For Your Eyes Only

Mission Impossible/Theme from "The Incredibles"

All music and drill arranged and written in house.

We are looking forward to our first competitive year in DCA and DCAS!

We will also have a standstill performance in Jackson at the Pepsi Pops on the Reservoir on May 12th. Come on by and check us out!

This would be a great opportunity to get in on the start of a great corps, so come join us.

Jeff Miller

Jackson Generals Drum and Bugle Corps (www. jacksongenerals.org)

President - Board of Directors

Assistant Corps Director

Baritone - Jackson Generals 2004-06

Baritone - Suncoast Sound 1987-88

Edited by eljefe

CAnt wait to see you guys this year at Rockmart.

You guys were rockin last year.

:P Jackson Generals Drum and Bugle Corps of Jackson Mississippi will have it's final open rehearsal for anyone interested in joining this season on Saturday, May 13th. We still have a couple of horn and percussion spots open if there is anyone out there interested. Our goals for the field are 8 sops, 4 Mellos, 8 Baris, 8 Contras, 3 Snares, 2 Tenors, and 4 Basses. Guard is full. All sections need 1 or 2 players. In addition, we need a field conductor. After May 13, we will close membership and field what we have. If interested check out the website and/or give one of us a call.

This year's show tunes include:

Theme from "Peter Gunn"

Secret Agent Man

Theme from "Pink Panther"

Theme from "Get Smart" with a little something extra added!

For Your Eyes Only

Mission Impossible/Theme from "The Incredibles"

All music and drill arranged and written in house.

We are looking forward to our first competitive year in DCA and DCAS!

We will also have a standstill performance in Jackson at the Pepsi Pops on the Reservoir on May 12th. Come on by and check us out!

This would be a great opportunity to get in on the start of a great corps, so come join us.

Jeff Miller

Jackson Generals Drum and Bugle Corps (www. jacksongenerals.org)

President - Board of Directors

Assistant Corps Director

Baritone - Jackson Generals 2004-06

Baritone - Suncoast Sound 1987-88

Thanks Ed, we are looking forward to finally getting on the field and moving around some. Come by and introduce yourself at Rockmart! We'll need the fan support.

Jeff

Thanks Ed, we are looking forward to finally getting on the field and moving around some. Come by and introduce yourself at Rockmart! We'll need the fan support.

Jeff

Sweet,,

I plan on coming and checking you guys out in the fall.

There were a lot of people at Rockmart last year that were taken back by you marching off the field.You guys played loud.I remember looking over my left shoulder and seeing you guys park and blow and thought to myself,,,'|Where did these guys come from and why were they not competeing.I think you guys would have smoked a few of the corps last year including my own.