Empire Statesmen are Heating Things Up;Now its June

cant wait for another couple shows this week and to learn the rest of our drill.

B) Es06 B)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait for another couple shows this week and to learn the rest of our drill.

B) Es06 B)

Just finished my dot book through set 96 for the stuff you guys learned last weekend when Dale and I missed. Nice stuff.

You are 96 sets behind if you have not yet joined the Empire Statesmen for 2006. Closer drill this weekend and then we are done done done! Some time to clean and do about 20 run throughs before Wildwood. FUN STUFF!

Let's unleash this baby and run with it.

Just finished my dot book through set 96 for the stuff you guys learned last weekend when Dale and I missed. Nice stuff.

You are 96 sets behind if you have not yet joined the Empire Statesmen for 2006. Closer drill this weekend and then we are done done done! Some time to clean and do about 20 run throughs before Wildwood. FUN STUFF!

Let's unleash this baby and run with it.

What an amazing weekend. We accomplished so much. The indoor facility at Hobart was incredible and simulated the Wildwood facility wonderfully. This corps will be ready come Wildwood. It is a very exciting program to perform and that will translate into something the audience will love.

Come be a part of it before it is too late.

ES06 - 11

WOW.. what a weekend!

Spots in every section, come check us out.. you will be glad you did :laugh:

Need to fill out the contra line some more and we will be set for Wildwood and the continuance of a dream season from then on out.

Come be a part of something great!

Need to fill out the contra line some more and we will be set for Wildwood and the continuance of a dream season from then on out.

Come be a part of something great!

Rides are available from DC, almost all of New York, Canada, and someone could ride along from PA also :blink:

Dont miss out... Wildwood is only a few weeks away, get aboard and take the trip of a lifetime!

Rides are available from DC, almost all of New York, Canada, and someone could ride along from PA also :bleah:

Dont miss out... Wildwood is only a few weeks away, get aboard and take the trip of a lifetime!

Come check us out, it is going to be a blast.

ES06 - 11

only 8 more days until wildwood. i cant wait to see the pretty shores. :P

es06 B)

WOW

What a weekend! Spots still available in every section, dont be embarassed to come check us out. Wildwood next weekend, but rehearsal back in Rochester the weekend of the 24th!!

ES 06 :huh: 21G19

21 :-)

The weekend was amazing. WOW! I am still recovering. Of course getting up at 4:30 am doesnt allow much room for recovery.

I miss you guys already. Wildwood is gonna be a blast.