Empire Statesmen are Heating Things Up;Now its June

Need to fill out the Contra line some more eh????

hmmm..... :worthy:

Mitch,

You are amazing! We want you and I know you would love this show!

Call me or email me if you are serious. Let's work out some stuff. There may be another player that wants to come from Ohio!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to fill out the Contra line some more eh????

hmmm..... :worthy:

C'mon Mitch. Everyone misses you. The contra line is amazing, just not full.

ES06 - 21 and counting!

3 more days until wildwood. i cant wait to get out there and perform.

es06 B) B)

look what you went done did mitch. its amazing how much rumors fly over a little comment like that. we could definetely use you in the line. I hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon homie.

I know, I had to throw that out there!! I would love to come back, I'v been getting the bug lately but cant get away from working weekends. I'm actually going to 3rd shift next weekend which means I have to work on Friday nights and Sunday nights. I'll probably be on 3rd shift for the rest of the year.......sucks! <**>

I'll try and get ouit to see a show or two, take a day off to do it, but I'll do my best.

Good luck guys, I'll be cheering for you every weekend while I'm working. I'll be back at somepoint, I promise!!

WOW! what a great show in wildwood. i cant wait till the show on july 1st. pratice this week at east irondond this sat and sun.

es06 B) B)

2 more days till camp at east irond. anyone who wants to come check us out come on by. go to this link for more details

what a great weekend. the sun was out and it was a perfect weekend for drum corp. less than one week till home show. check out statesmen.org for more ticket details

es06 B)

3 more days till big 5 day extravaganza. anyone that is interested come on down july 1st to see field show at wegamns stadium. gates open at 6:30 and show starts at 8:00

es06 B) B)