Kick major ### with the Seattle Brass Attack

Hey,

So I think that the topic description says it all.

If you play Baritone, and you live in or near Seattle, You need to get ahold of me man, cuz I've got a very nice 3 valve Kanstul Baritone in need of your chops. If you would prefer to use one of our humongous Kanstul Euphoniums, that can be arranged as well.

Things are golden here in the great northwest. We make a mighty noise out here. We are playing some great charts.

Two of our boys are going back to Madison to perform with the Scout's Alumni project. Rep-pre-zent! ^OO^

We just need a little bigger bottom end (Gudunkadunk!) to match our high powered sop section.

Can you help us?

Talk to me! s.baretich@comcast.net

Of course we're looking for more players on any other horn as well.

As they say........ "The more the merrier kick assier".

Ooooo I tricked the curse filter! :P

Simple pleasures.

Of course we're looking for more players on any other horn as well.

As they say........ "The more the merrier kick assier".

Ooooo I tricked the curse filter! :P

Simple pleasures.

Steve:

Are Dan Pfunder and his lovely wife involved in this? If not, track 'em down from ol' NW Venture...Or have the Pfunders thundered back into the Buckeye State??? Hellooooo, Dan -- Y'all out there?

They and a contra player from Centerville, OH, HS ('93 BOA champs! for those 3), all graduated Purdue Engineering. The 3 were phenomenal assets to Mirage Sr.

Google results for Dan. Hmm?!: "In the bleach-white rotunda, Kentucky boys Palgy and Pfunder tag-teamed disco beats and ... riffs and ###-shaking drum fills into a seamless, sweaty whole. ..."

More Google from Purdue site, but I like the first one better: "DAN PFUNDER, Trombone, 1998, Dupont, WA: Participating in Northwest Ventura Senior Drum & Bugle Corps for the past 3 years. I marched with the Brass from the Past this summer, an informal parade/ festival. My wife and I are expecting our second child in January 2004."

Edited by CozyChopsCom

Hey,

So I think that the topic description says it all.

If you play Baritone, and you live in or near Seattle, You need to get ahold of me man, cuz I've got a very nice 3 valve Kanstul Baritone in need of your chops. If you would prefer to use one of our humongous Kanstul Euphoniums, that can be arranged as well.

Things are golden here in the great northwest. We make a mighty noise out here. We are playing some great charts.

Two of our boys are going back to Madison to perform with the Scout's Alumni project. Rep-pre-zent! ^OO^

We just need a little bigger bottom end (Gudunkadunk!) to match our high powered sop section.

Can you help us?

Talk to me! s.baretich@comcast.net

:blink:

SURE ! NOW YOU TEMPT ME!!

How much better than goin' back to the area of almost always green, no mosquitos, and being 40 minutes from snowball fights in August! :P

You know if I could....I would, Steve-O!! Send me an e-mail with what tunes you're doing..

GEE!! here's a dream team of baris for ya... Me, Sam Jaeger, and Penny Pray...I think Rick would get ###### if his 2nd baris all left Brio to play with you'se guys.

Say HI to your family buddy!

Pat

Steve:

Are Dan Pfunder and his lovely wife involved in this? If not, track 'em down from ol' NW Venture...Or have the Pfunders thundered back into the Buckeye State??? Hellooooo, Dan -- Y'all out there?

They and a contra player from Centerville, OH, HS ('93 BOA champs! for those 3), all graduated Purdue Engineering. The 3 were phenomenal assets to Mirage Sr.

Google results for Dan. Hmm?!: "In the bleach-white rotunda, Kentucky boys Palgy and Pfunder tag-teamed disco beats and ... riffs and ###-shaking drum fills into a seamless, sweaty whole. ..."

More Google from Purdue site, but I like the first one better: "DAN PFUNDER, Trombone, 1998, Dupont, WA: Participating in Northwest Ventura Senior Drum & Bugle Corps for the past 3 years. I marched with the Brass from the Past this summer, an informal parade/ festival. My wife and I are expecting our second child in January 2004."

Coinkadinkaly I instructed the "Brass from the Past" hornline. Brass Attack is basically the logical progression from that group.

If I had three wishes right now, Dan and his wife would be 2 of them.

I started this project thinking I had him on board, but I believe him when he tells me that his life is too crazy right now to committ to our group. I hope that things settle down for them soon because we could use their talent. Dan plays real good lead baritone.

:blink:

SURE ! NOW YOU TEMPT ME!!

How much better than goin' back to the area of almost always green, no mosquitos, and being 40 minutes from snowball fights in August! :P

You know if I could....I would, Steve-O!! Send me an e-mail with what tunes you're doing..

GEE!! here's a dream team of baris for ya... Me, Sam Jaeger, and Penny Pray...I think Rick would get ###### if his 2nd baris all left Brio to play with you'se guys.

Say HI to your family buddy!

Pat

Well........while we're wishin, Rick can come too.

BTW, I'd think you'd get you fill of snowballs during those 9 months of winter in Minnesota.

• 2 weeks later...