Jester is the best Div 2/3 corps on Earth.

definitely looking forward to seeing jester tomorrow night after hearing how things are going up there :)

and i promise for the most unbiased review ever (takes off "alumni of 2/5 performing corps hat" :worthy: )

Edited by BariEuph

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely looking forward to seeing jester tomorrow night after hearing how things are going up there :)

and i promise for the most unbiased review ever (takes off "alumni of 2/5 performing corps hat" :grrr: )

Based on Jester's score last night and being able to see them perform last night they are not much improved from last year. no reason for this corps to be only scoring in the mid-thirties. Based on what has seemed to happen to this corps the last two years this corps seems to definitely have management problems. A corps which has been around as long as they have should be scoring in at least the mid-40's low 50's. This corps should be competitive. From what I have learned through realiable sources this corps has made no real effort to recruit. Even if they had average high school level talent and qualified instructors and management they would be easily scoring in the high 40's and low 50's at least.

It is really sad to see corps like this out on the road. I wish them the best of luck but it will be several years at this point and if they stick with their flawed philospohy before this corps is competitive in any real sense.