Battle Creek, MI show July 15 2006

I'm talking to a buddy of mine about going up. He just moved into a new place in Elkhart, so we have some details to iron out, but I'm hoping to pick him up on the way and get to the show. Of course, I want to go to Michigan City, too, but I'm thinking it might have to be one or the other.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we stayed at Ft. Custer. It really is a great place. We will probably stay there again this year. How close is it to the stadium?

Probably like 10miles or so. That one is the closest. I've never been to the buffalo Camp Grounds on Renton RD.

i am going

i am going

Where ya from/ IF anyone is planning on staying in a hotel, let me know, I can give you the best location, and the best rates in town

I was just wondering how many here were planning on attending the former Kalamazoo show, now being held in Battle creek at C.W. Post Field (Battle Creek Central Highschool). I've lived in and around Battle Creek my entire life. I also delivered pizza for quite awhile around the city

Hi ,, What type of neighborhood is the stadium in? I know Battle Creek has a huge crime problem ( 3 and 1/2 times higher Forced Rape , and 3 times higher Aggravated assault then the national average) which is extremely high. Have some teenagers going on their own for the first time,,,and wanted to get a feel for the stadium area. Thanks

He's my brother, so unfortunatly he'll be with me. <**> :P

*punches him in the face* :laugh:

AH ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Contra cutie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,are U there or HERE????? Please reply to my post ( crime in battle creeK) if u are there ,,,PLEASE ,,,,follow up on your ORIGINAL post,,,,,, :) Tanks :blink: