Anyone At Toledo Tonight

2nd tonight...71.6

The show was very good. The incorporation of the visual program into the musical program was well executed and received. They have tons of work to do in the coming weeks but the program is shaping up very nicely. Another great year for phantom.

They've got a real good show. I'm a Phantom Phan, have been for a long time, so I was really looking forward to seeing them tonight. But upon viewing everyone for the first time tonight, Cavaliers' show stuck in my mind alot more. Look out for the Machine, resistance is futile!

Bluecoats were really good too, I like their show, although there seems to be alot of stuff there that just doesn't work. I'm sure that'll change though.

Don't miss Southwind. They've still got more things they need to add to their show, but if the rest of the show will be anything like their opener, look out for them.

Glassmen have a neat show too. But you can't see them until July 4th when the get back on American soil (all jetlagged).