Hot City....

What happened to Hot City?????? I was looking fwd to playing again... I even found a horn... dang

Looks like it won't happen this season. We've talked about keeping the core group together and try to make it happen next year. Maybe even rehearse a few times just to keep the juices flowing. I'm sure something will be posted when the details are worked out. I'm hoping for the best.

I really like the hybrid approach the guys in Seattle Brass Attack are taking. Part mini-corps,part brass ensemble. Line up and make music. Easy on the commitment side, but still fun for the soul.

Hopefully the Phoenix area will generate enough interest to help us continue. If you're out there, let us know

Looks like it won't happen this season. We've talked about keeping the core group together and try to make it happen next year. Maybe even rehearse a few times just to keep the juices flowing. I'm sure something will be posted when the details are worked out. I'm hoping for the best.

I really like the hybrid approach the guys in Seattle Brass Attack are taking. Part mini-corps,part brass ensemble. Line up and make music. Easy on the commitment side, but still fun for the soul.

Hopefully the Phoenix area will generate enough interest to help us continue. If you're out there, let us know

Have you guys done all the particulars (incorporation, 501 © 3, etc) yet? We haven't as yet, because I'm waiting to get more people first (or is that something we need to do anyway?). I don't want to spend my money on something that may or may not happen (although it's my sincere hope it will! :) ). We're playing some brass stuff I've collected over the years, and will begin discussing what we'll do in the future soon.

Hang in there HC!