South Milwaukee Scores

Thank you very much for that piece of information and I bookmarked the site. It is certainly much better than what I have been doing with my old stat sheet and pen. I knew there were very smart drum corps people out there. It is very hard not to want everything instantly now. This is such an exciting year.

Thank you again.

Deb

No problem. I originally created the site because it helps me keep track of the corps better over the summer, but then I figured I might as well make it public since there are probably other people who want to see the scores too.

I update it as much as I can. It's almost always updated every night, unless I'm on vacation (I'm currently looking for someone to cover for me while I'm gone).

Pioneer took another approach this year.

Instead of a show that was kinda flat and easy, they went with a tough book that will take time to grow but in the end can be exciting....no rocket science. I think Pioneer has had some fears of doing a touch book after 97 Riverdance, 01 Irish in the Civil War, etc.

GO PIONEER !

Cap Reg is moving foward nicely, stepped up their visual but lacked a little in music. None the less they're improving.