Loud Music Symposium

Additional performances by E Backwards E, Torrance High School Jazz Band, Reneguard Dance Company, Eddie the Rat, Renegades Minicorps, Lara Schuler, The Lost Disciples, and more!

LMS is a standstill/concert type setting featuring... loud music

First up for senior corps.. So Cal Dream.. I might be a little biased, but they sounded GREAT tonight.. man.. the 3 contras blew me away. ive never heard them so loud it was awesome. dont really have much to say, except they sounded great and class A.. better watch out at DCA

Next up was Kingsmen Alumni corps. they did a short veresion of what they put out on the field.. definently packed the small stage.. those old guys can play. probably the crowd favorite tonight.. if you count >100 people a crowd.. but it was a good show. the sops were all in the front, and i think overblew the rest of the corps.. i barely heard the lower voices. at times i thought they could have sounded a lot louder based on the #s.. but later they definently got louder. next year at finals is definently going to be a treat.

last up was the renegades.. im glad this was called the loud music symposium.. because that they definently were. i think im still deaf. they did have a lot of nice solos.. but i think socal dream has them beat on screamers :) their pit has a pretty good book too, seemed pretty demanding.. but im not a pit person..

thats about it.. i have to go to sleep and hope my hearing comes back tomorrow.

tomorrow night renegades, so cal dream, and river city regiment competes all together for the first time this season. should be interesting