Very Late Beverly Review

Yikes. I was looking forward to Phantom's show this year, but if there is a gay theme, that is just sad, and I will not watch it. Sigh...

You realize his comment was a bit on the sarcastic side, or are you just that ignorant?

(BTW, I've read your comments in another forums and laugh at your homophobic attitude....just get over it, there are gay people in this world, and that isn't going to change)

You realize his comment was a bit on the sarcastic side, or are you just that ignorant?

(BTW, I've read your comments in another forums and laugh at your homophobic attitude....just get over it, there are gay people in this world, and that isn't going to change)

I dont even know how someone could watch any drum corps and be totally homophobic--hello the gay quota goes up JUST A TAD in drum corps! LOL and its not just the male guard as some people have stated in the past, but brass and percussion too!!! GASP!!! and dont get me started on the staff! LOL Maybe homophobes should not go all together as being around so many gays might TURN THEM GAY (thats what I heard happened to some lady's husband that went to see Brokeback Mountain)... :P

by they way on teh subject, I usually post my slightly more gay version of reviews on yahoo group gay drum corps--look for it soon!

Yikes. I was looking forward to Phantom's show this year, but if there is a gay theme, that is just sad, and I will not watch it. Sigh...

An interesting comment considering your Avatar holding cards. I could say the same thing about your picture!!!

:(