With corps not in competition tonight in Indy, including SCV, Phantom, Boston, Blue Knights, and Spirit, all corps that have beaten corps that beat Colts tonight, it looks like they could be fighting Crossmen for that 13th spot again.

Musically they have a fantastic show, if they could only add just a little more difficulty to that drill(and execute to the level they are now), I think they could be pushing top 9.

Making for a most interesting season

I think the Colts are really great this year but realistically it's a dogfight for 12th place between them, Spirit, and Crossmen. There's just too much room between them and the G-Men/Scouts/BK pack. Maybe there will be a 3-way tie for 12th place and they'll ALL make finals!!

I am hoping for a tie as well...I want all three (Colts, Spirit and Crossmen) to make Finals so bad. It would be great to see Colts end their Finals drought, to see Crossmen get back into Finals after just missing it last year, and Spirit, from what I've heard from reviews, have really upped their performance and deserve to be in Finals.

A three way tie is unlikely...but a two-way tie would be just as good :)