Dutch Boys and Raiders

Well being in the Raiders pit I can tell you that from where I was our show was a lot better on Saturday than it was the Saturday before that, even though it could've been better (a LOT less timing issues) and we added some stuff to the show as well. We had a couple practices during last week (it was our mini tour) and it seems to have paid off.

I did not see Dutch Boys, so I couldn't tell you anything about them.

Wow is right hahaha....Looks like Div 3 is gonna be a race till the end for the top spots, specially if corps keep making jumps like that....what corps are yet to come out?....and if I do remember correctly Fever has not been in competiotion for a couple of week now also, and they are coming out this weekend.....Wow is all I can say

We haven't seen Yamato either, half the corp was still in Japan.

Wow is right hahaha....Looks like Div 3 is gonna be a race till the end for the top spots, specially if corps keep making jumps like that....what corps are yet to come out?....and if I do remember correctly Fever has not been in competiotion for a couple of week now also, and they are coming out this weekend.....Wow is all I can say
Edited by mr fabulous

Jumping up 11.60 points in quite a jump, congrats :rock:

Thank you! We had a LOT of stuff happen last week and to have a good show was a huge relief.

Thank you! We had a LOT of stuff happen last week and to have a good show was a huge relief.

We did indeed. I actually want to see Yamato. This being my first year in drum corps, I want to see the hype about Yamato.

Yamato always comes out very strong, and it still amazes me how they do it in such a short amount of time as a full corps. Thank you for the mention, mr fabulous. We had a great time at Springfield, and I can't wait for this weekend at Wildwood and our home show (minus the impending 90-degree weather!).

I can't wait for this weekend at Wildwood and our home show (minus the impending 90-degree weather!).

ARGH! the temperature will be deadly. heh. Another obstacle to overcome. The home show is going to be great though.