Dutch Boys and Raiders

I know Dutch Boy had 12 days between their first show where they scored a 47 and their second show when they got a 60. The majority of those 12 days had them either in an all-day rehearsals in Kitchener or camps in Port Dover and Tavistock. Alot can be accomplished in 12 days of reheresal....In the US it's called spring training or all-days; In Canada its always been known as Death Camp!

hah! nice one *poitns to last sentence*

In Canada its always been known as Death Camp!

Oh! You see, on our schedule, which is sent home to the parents, it says "Happy Times Camp."...but we members know better than that! :P

"Happy Times Camp"? wow, ours just says "Tour 1" and then "Tour 2" (tour 2 is actual tour, and tour 1 is just death camp) and ya, another reason for the point jump might be that we didnt have a marching closer for our first show :(

• 2 weeks later...

ahaha. "death camps." i know them well. i love them! i'm crazy i know. but still, a good death camp is what everyone needs. they do really pay off. I can't wait to have another show.. I think it's the Canadian Open in Kitchener! wootah. It's going to be fun.

and our scheduals do say death camp on them. hehe.

Edited by BassDrum4

nope, we have Buffalo on the first, and THEN Kitchener on the second. =)