Yes 1958........can anyone supply uniform information for the following corps, that all attended the Legion Nationals in Chicago,IL

Miami Rebels - Harvey Seeds Post #29

Huskateers - St Paul, NE Post #119

Kentucky Colonials - Louisville, NY Post # 7

Plainsmen - Emporia, KS Post #5

Austin Post - Memphuis TN

Need colors and head gear type EX: shako, Trooper, Legion.....

This is a shot in the dark to complete a project about the prelims...

Thanks and good hunting...Old Ohio

Yes 1958........can anyone supply uniform information for the following corps, that all attended the Legion Nationals in Chicago,IL

Miami Rebels - Harvey Seeds Post #29

I just got off the phone with the son (Bob Hoehn, Jr.) of the founder (the late Bob Hoehn, Sr.) of Harvey Seeds. His son said the uniform that year was green pants, white blouse with green piping, and an orange sash. They had a green shako and he thinks they wore a white plume with white shoes. He did not remember anything about the other corps on your list.

I believe I posted a picture of them from that year (black and white) on the two threads devoted to old drum corps pictures (on the sr and the jr corps forums).

1957 Harvey Seeds Rebels

FLMiamiBeachRebels1957MiamiFL.jpg

1955 Harvey Seeds Rebels

FLMiamiRebels1955.jpg

FLMiamiRebels19551.jpg

How about passing these on, just to check the years and location, thanks...Old Ohio

(Not sure if the photo wizzard is working, or if you'll have to do them by URL)

1957 Harvey Seeds Rebels

1955 Harvey Seeds Rebels

After typing the whole line in....msn search can't find it.......now that's not saying i put the information in correct, or just what happened.

I hope they get the photo line back in operation soon, this is for the birds, i guess if anybody wants to see pictures, they'll have to do it the e-mail way....

I see you were in Chicago Connection, I have photo's from 1979 DCA, ...Old OHio

All your photos of Harvey Seeds in photobucket showed up for me just fine. I'll be seeing Bob Jr. today so I'll show him the photos and get any further comments from him that I can. He is always a tremendous historical reference.

P.S. I only marched in Chicago Connection during the '77 season, but I have lots of friends who marched in '79. Feel free to e-mail (atlmilanos@comcast.net) any photos you have of them and I'll pass them along. Thanks.

All your photos of Harvey Seeds in photobucket showed up for me just fine. I'll be seeing Bob Jr. today so I'll show him the photos and get any further comments from him that I can. He is always a tremendous historical reference.

P.S. I only marched in Chicago Connection during the '77 season, but I have lots of friends who marched in '79. Feel free to e-mail (atlmilanos@comcast.net) any photos you have of them and I'll pass them along. Thanks.

Thanks for the pictures of 1979 Chicago Connection. I see lots of old friends in them. I've forwarded them along and gotten lots of "thank yous!" in return.

You da' man!

Bill Ives from Archer-Epler has a collection of old uniforms along with other memorabilia that he assembles annually for the G.A.S. Reunion. He might also be able to provide you with more info, via the corps' web site.

1957 Harvey Seeds Rebels

1955 Harvey Seeds Rebels

FLMiamiRebels1955.jpg

FLMiamiRebels19551.jpg

How about passing these on, just to check the years and location, thanks...Old Ohio

(Not sure if the photo wizzard is working, or if you'll have to do them by URL)

(replied to show pics)