Blue Stars hornline openings

trptjock

Hello to all,

My name is Ramon Vasquez. I am the Brass Caption Head for the Blue Stars Drum and Bugle corps from LaCrosse Wisconsin. I am writing you today to inform you that we still have openings for our hornline. We plan on marching 36+ members this year. It is our plan to eventually return to our former Division One status in the next few years. We can do this with your support. If you are interested in marching with the Blue Stars, please visit the Blue Stars website for camp information and check out our discussion forum. You will need to fill out a membership request form on the main web-page. Once we recieve the information, I can then send you an audition packet. The packet will contain various exercises we will use throughout the summer, the three audition etudes, scales, fingering charts and much more. Please take the time to fill out the form.

As I had stated, we are looking at marching 36 horns for this year and continue to build towards the future.

If you should have further questions for me, please feel free to email me at my address located on the Blue Stars website.

The Blue Stars Drum and Bugle corps is one of the founding members of DCI, has three world championships to its credit, has been consistent in its pursuit of excellence and has a very storied history. Be a part of the Blue Stars history and help us make history again by getting us back to Division one.

Thank you

Ray Vasquez

Brass Caption Head

Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps.