Blue Stars Hornline openings

trptjock

Hello to all,

My name is Ramon Vasquez. I am the Brass Caption Head for the Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps from LaCrosse Wisconsin. I write you today to inform you that we still have openings for our hornline for this year is all sections. Please take a moment to visit the Blue Stars Website for information on camps and our web forum. Also take some time to fill our the membership request form if you are considering marching our corps. Once you fill out the request form, I will then send you the hornline audition packet which will contain various exercises, fingering charts, audition etudes, scales and assorted other bits of information.

We are looking at marching a hornline of 36+ members for this year and could use your support. We have plans to return to our original status of Division One in the next few years.

The Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps has a storied history, was one of the founding members of DCi, has three world championships to its credit and has been consistently successful in the activity. Please consider being a part of the Blue Stars history and be a member.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding membership or the audition procedures. My email address can be accessed through the Blue Stars website at (www.bluestars.org).

Thank you

Ray Vasquez

Brass Caption Head

Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps