Tupelo, MS Review

Lucca Brazzi was killed at an empty bar, but what they are simulating/imitating is the point where the Corleone family is talking/arguing in the room and someone walks in with the vest and the fish and states that it means that "Lucca Brazzi sleeps with fishes." The "clatter" is the general discussion only to be interrupted by one of the most famous lines in cinema. In my mind, it's a great way to do the scene. I don't think they are trying to imitate the restaurant scene.

That's still very confusing to me if that's what it's supposed to be. As in, the difference between the chatter of a restaurant full of people and the chatter of the immediate Corleone family around the dinner table. To me, when 100+ people are muttering to themselves on the field, it sounds more like a crowded restaurant. I'll check it out again this saturday on season pass and see if it makes any more sense to me. It seemed rather disconnected the last time I saw it in Battle Creek.

Edited by rut-roh