Broken Arrow Saloon

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how theres like 195 ppl and only like 8 ppl are talking

i still want a cookie

94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer...take one down pass it around 93 bottles of beer on the wall

got a chat room goin people, IM me BUMPSHAWKEYE and i'll get ya in, dci fun and scores are here now!!

93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer...take one down pass it around 92 bottles of beer on the wall

92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer...take one down pass it around 91 bottles of beer on the wall

91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer...take one down pass it around 90 bottles of beer on the wall

90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer...take one down pass it around 89 bottles of beer on the wall

I post in the CE every now and then, but every time I do I get reminded that I'm talking to a wall. At least with the discussion on amps, there's some give and take (well, except for a few members).

Sports and Entertainment would be great places to be, if they only got a little more traffic. I guess everyone's in Bored, but I don't go there hardly at all.

I've actually changed my position on several things because of the CE board.