Question about Georgia Dome

So I have a bit of a dillema... I'm am a senior in highschool, and my bands drum major. the 29 is our first day of band camp, and am not gonna be able to miss teh whole day, but can potentially go to the second half to see teh top 8, et al. Does anyone know how I would go about getting a ticket at the booth? Or would iI need to preorder? Thanks

Enjoy your craptacular seats out on the 5 yard line because that is about all that is left....

In my opinion...just go ahead and pre-order and pick them up at willcall. The sooner you order the closer to the 10 yd line you'll be....if you wait... you'll be sitting in the endzone somewhere me thinks.

Enjoy your craptacular seats out on the 5 yard line because that is about all that is left....

In my opinion...just go ahead and pre-order and pick them up at willcall. The sooner you order the closer to the 10 yd line you'll be....if you wait... you'll be sitting in the endzone somewhere me thinks.

hmmmturns out that with only one ticket being purchased, I can still get some decent seats around the 40. pretty high up, but the 40 none-the-less