Last night restored my faith in Drum Corps!

I was beginning to lose faith a little. OK I went to Broken Arrow last week and saw a few impressive shows. Like Glassmen, Colts, etc. I won't go down the slam Cadets path but wasn't real high on the narration in Blue Stars show, thought Crossmen's show was gimmicky, etc.

But Wichita Falls last night!!!

From Revo in Div III to Bluecoats at the top, impressive. That was drum corps. Amps were used but for the pits only. Oh well I can deal with that.

Revo nice show and BIG for a Div III.

Mandarins - loved it. Nice battery work.

Colts had an enjoyable melodic show. Loved it!

BK - DARK, Very Dark and impressive.

Boston - loved the show and loved the encore.

Carlina Crown - I take back anything I have ever said in the past bad about Crown. #### they can play and POWER!

Bluecoats delivered big time!

Oh and I thought there was a big drop off in power and volume when everyone switched to Bb. But they have finally figured out how to generate some face ripping power and BK, Boston, Crown and Blue all do it and do it WELL!

There are some things in DC right now I don't care for but I bow down the corps last night. IMHO that was DC and DC done well. I have not even seen Cavies, Phantom or BD yet and can't wait!!

I have not even seen Cavies, Phantom or BD yet and can't wait!!

These, too, will assist in restoring your faith. :P