Please Help!

PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

For those of you from the Targets Drum and Bugle Corps.., you know what this is all about, but some of you don't...and I ask for your 2 minutes of attention. I hope that maybe there is something that someone can do to help it would be much appreciated....It would mean a lot to my students, who all mean the world to me....and they deserve their chance at the Championships!!!!

Please read article and video!!!

http://www.cbs3online.com/news/local/3464146.html..for the article

and the video is http://www.cbs3online.com/news/local/34641...deo=YHI&t=a

More coverage http://cdn.dayport.com/wwlpimg/htm/wwlp22p...m?Art_ID=393200

Please help if you can, if you can't then talk to people please!!!

Thanks

Nicole Asselin

Percussion Staff

Edited by Nikki

the link to the article is dead.

My company blocks streaming video.

Why can't they can't just get on the phone and start calling bus charter companies and find a replacement carrier? By the way, I would also sue the original bus company for breach of contract. Their actions by cnacelling as they did are inexcusable. Sue the b######s!

Why can't they can't just get on the phone and start calling bus charter companies and find a replacement carrier? By the way, I would also sue the original bus company for breach of contract. Their actions by cnacelling as they did are inexcusable. Sue the b######s!

WE ARE GOING...THANKS FOR ALL HELP, WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!

WE ARE GOING...THANKS FOR ALL HELP, WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Good to hear!! Safe travels and best of luck in Madison.

We did call MANY bus companies, but because of the 4 day notice for an 8 day tour, there was none available. Well, that is not totally true. The few companies that did call wanted over $5,000.00 more than we had.

The good news is that we went anyway. We rented Vans, and a few parents volunteered to drive their SUV's. We had a caravan of 7 vehicles (plus trailers) for our 17 hour trip!

As for sueing, I think that would be detrimental for our future trips with any local bus company. They were a small outift and my personal opinion is that they bit off more than they could chew, and in the end could not accomodate us. A little more notice would have been nice.... :worthy:

Cindy

Targets Parent

Good quick thinking!!! Nice to know that the kids will be getting their chance to shine. Good luck Targets!!