Ok Brilliant finals week is here!

Ok Brilliant finals week is here!!

Its here and what a year, devils great start but run down a bit, but still in for a chance of a title, cavaliers machine is in full flow, Cadets stick out one of the most talked abt shows ever, Bluecoats most successful year in there history, Vanguard late surge! Madison late collapse! jes!!

Whats everyones though of how this monster year will turn out!?

A little off topic here, but thank God finals week is here and the corps are settled in Wisconsin with little traveling...I'm sure everyone has heard about the spike in gas prices that is about to happen after BP shut the largest pipeline down in the US due to a leak. A big jump in gas prices could make it expensive for corps to drive home.

Here's to a memorable week in Madison!

I am EXTREMELY happy to see 2006 turn out to be so competitive!!!! No clear cut winner yet (even though some may have differing opinion). Canton and Cadets duking it out for 4th place, or maybe even SCV sneaking in there!!!!!

No clear cut winner for the Percussion trophy yet... and even a few corps slamming it out for 7th through 9th spots!!!!

I am "pulling" for a brand new winner for the Sanford Percussion trophy...and also for NO FRIGGIN TIES for the DCI Champ!!!!

Best of luck to all corps during finals week!!!

Was thinking about this last night -- it's quite possible that we could switching of postions from Quarters to Finals for both the 1-2 spot and the 4-5 spot. Certainly other jumps are possible and I'm not discounting any other activity (Go Phantom !!). But I can't even remember that last time entering Finals week with so much jockeying at the top. In the old tick days, there was always that suspense that someone could turn it on one night (or someone else would falter) and the standings would shift from Quarters to Semis to Finals, but it has been a while since we've had four of the top five spots up for grabs like this.

Exciting .... b**bs