Extreme Makeover: DIVISION II!

I love the Impulse design. It's much of the same, but new at the same time. I also like Dutch Boy alot.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yamato has been throwing ideas around for a new uniform now for the past 4 years. Your's is quite a change to the current ones, but two elements that I think the corps would like to keep on the uniform is the triangle and the sun burst. It's difficult to do, but they are two important features that give Yamato its image I think. If you could come up with a design that holds those two features in place, I would be more than willing to present it to our directors.

I'm actually working on a design myself per our director's request because I had dismissed the most recent design that FJM had presented to us. But the more ideas we can grab, the better uniform we can come up with I think :)

Edited by bari_benzo

Yeah but Eddie...are you going to use sequins??? :worthy:

Regarding SCVC's, I'm with my brother Ron. It's great, no doubt. But that is a lot of white. And while I like the under part green like you have, it almost looks to "high up" on the body...if you could bring down more red and lower the green down about 5 inches, but keep the scheme the same, that would be winner (or as VK used to say a word that rhymes with bits).

Yeah but Eddie...are you going to use sequins??? :worthy:

I like flashy glittery stuff B)

Division III Re-designs are starting to be uploaded... So far, I have completed California's D3 (I think it's all of them???) and two Canadian corps, plus the Citations from MA:

Bandettes / Steel Town Brass (by request)

Dutch Boy

Citations

Impulse (by request...)

Fever

Mystikal (by request...)

Yamato

Enjoy - and keep the requests comming! :)

The Black FEVER redesign is AMAZING.. :worthy:

I have a request.. I dunno if you'd be interested though...

Can you design something that adds elements of Old and New...ish..

I'll PM you with what I mean..

I have a request, could you try and make a new Raiders uniform? ^0^

a new Raiders uniform would be awesome. I'm tired of having to see the size to tell whether I'm looking at Raiders or Blue Knights. I know they're slightly different, but I can't tell :P