Harvey Wingo!

Hey all:

Just caught the recaps...Harvey Wingo at the gate with Timing and Penalties.

It takes me back to all the shows...Joe Courtney and Harvey Wingo...DCM/DCI's version of Miami Vice. :P Their secret weapon was Tootsie Rolls on the sidelines...they secretly knew it...every staff's weakness...the dreaded Tootsie.

So give it up for Harvey! A real American Hero. Mr. Timing and Penalty Guy! I'll look him up on Saturday and tell him he's got a fan club. With a last name like Wingo, a man is just asking for a fan club.

Take care.

Tom Brace

Charter Member

Harvey Wingo Fan Club

Hey all:

It takes me back to all the shows...Joe Courtney and Harvey Wingo...DCM/DCI's version of Miami Vice. :P Their secret weapon was Tootsie Rolls on the sidelines...they secretly knew it...every staff's weakness...the dreaded Tootsie.

So give it up for Harvey! A real American Hero. Mr. Timing and Penalty Guy! I'll look him up on Saturday and tell him he's got a fan club. With a last name like Wingo, a man is just asking for a fan club.

Take care.

Tom Brace

Charter Member

Harvey Wingo Fan Club

I knew Harvey & his lovely Lois in the good old days of St, Louis drum corps. I even recall a late night drive through some scary Alabama countryside together. I'll see you sometime this week, Harvey.

Hey all:

Their secret weapon was Tootsie Rolls on the sidelines...they secretly knew it...every staff's weakness...the dreaded Tootsie.

Timing and Penalties, eh? Probably the best caption for him to be in. LOL

And no...not every staff's weakness...not everyone likes Tootsie Rolls <**>

Come on!!!

Join the Harvey Wingo Official Fan Club!

Our motto....you don't have to know Harvey to love Harvey.

Seriously...I'd like some great posts to give to Harvey on Saturday.

Tom Brace

I had a chance to work with Harvey the two years DCI East was held in Philadelphia. He's a great T&P judge, a class act all the way!

Fran

I had a chance to work with Harvey the two years DCI East was held in Philadelphia. He's a great T&P judge, a class act all the way!

Fran

I know...Harvey and Joe Courtney used to work many shows together in the Midwest circuit. Good to see his name around. I think Joe is working for DCI in their promotions and gifts area.

I hope to see both tomorrow when I get to Madison.

Tom Brace

... and he's a former Dallas Cowboy!

Harvey also judges Ice Skating!! He's a success at everything he does.

Fan Club member #8

I've run into Harvey all over in my travels when I've worked drum corps and WGI events. Harvey is a class act.

Running into Harvey on the field at the Georgia Dome and in Madison brought back memories of DeKalb, Dayton, OH, and more.

Hey, I've long been the president of the Harvey Wingo Fan Club. Is there a competing organization? Can we all be friends? Do I have to go to court to force a name change?