Cadets 2007...

I know Blue Stars did this a few years back...But, I think it would be really cool if the Cadets did the Music of Final Fantasy. This has top tier corps written all over it. SO much you could do musically and visually. They could even title it "Part 3: A Final Fantasy" I dunno...just my two cents. I guess I am just a DCI geek who loves video game music...*sigh* Anyone ese?

Final Fantasy has some top rate stuff in it.

I could see it being done by BK or Phantom.

I dunno about Phantom... SCV maybe.

It sounds like a good idea... the Part 3: Final Fantasy would be awesome.

instead of with a door, it could be with a sword.

:P

~>conner

I dunno about Phantom... SCV maybe.

It sounds like a good idea... the Part 3: Final Fantasy would be awesome.

instead of with a door, it could be with a sword.

:P

~>conner

The thing is that final fantasy music has as much variety as a full drum corps show. It has classical, jazz, pop-style, retro, techno, and marches.

It depends which music you use. I really don't like the reps that Blue Stars used in 2005, but that's just my opinion as a Final Fantasy fan. Final Fantasy VII would be great for PR, BK, or the Cavies(yes, I know); Final Fantasy VIII/IX would be great for Cadets, Phantom, etc.

The Final Fantasy soundtracks over the years have been, in my book, the best quality soundtrack for any movie and game ever. These are not your tetris game filler background music. Each piece is richly detailed in rhythmn and harmonies. Excellent materials for drum corps if I might add.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are pretty much known for their gorgeous music.

Chrono Cross Soundtrack

http://www.ffextreme.com/file.php?s=p&...dc&a=cd1/03

(Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus) Good Opener Material

needs to be remixed to add some extra moving lines but it's a good basis nonetheless

The Final Fantasy soundtracks over the years have been, in my book, the best quality soundtrack for any movie and game ever. These are not your tetris game filler background music. Each piece is richly detailed in rhythmn and harmonies. Excellent materials for drum corps if I might add.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross are pretty much known for their gorgeous music.

Chrono Cross Soundtrack

http://www.ffextreme.com/file.php?s=p&...dc&a=cd1/03

(Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus) Good Opener Material

needs to be remixed to add some extra moving lines but it's a good basis nonetheless

wow I can hear cavaliers playing this alll the way..... Just listened t0 about 16 of those songs...

attention drum corps of the world:

If you play the music of FF7, you will become my favorite drum corps of all time, no questions asked

my personal time logged playing FF7: 400+ hours

:poke::poke::poke::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy: