Alumni corps from 2006

So I know there was a Bridgemen alumni corps at DCI Allentown and there was the Madison alumni corps at Semis. I thought both were pretty awesome, great to hear the old drum corps of the 70's and 80's live instead of on video. I think there's been a lot posted about Madison, so what about the Bridgmen this year? Also, were there any other alumni corps at other shows this season?

what do you want to know? we had a lot of fun and we can't wait to do it again next year...

new show, new music, bigger corps, we also will expect to raise our performance level next year.

What was it like to see all your "brothers and sisters" from years past again?

it sucked..

ha just kidding.. Its cool and all but, It was not that big a deal only because we set up the Bridgemen Alumni Association a few years prior to the corps. We all had the time to get to know each other again. The corps just became another reason for us all to get together and have some fun.

So are you guys planning on performing every year, 'cause that'd be really cool. My seat partner this past season was a huge Bridgemen fan and he actually missed y'all's performance in Allentown!

yes.. ours is a long term project

As is Mighty St. Joe's. Operating since ~1991.

I joined last fall, first time playing my horn "in anger" since 1970!!!

(Can you say "sore lip"?)

We did several shows, but Buffalo was the only DCi show, the rest were DCA or exhibitions.

{Rain? It rained to some extent at EVERY show we did!!!!!} :worthy:

I loved you guys!!!! We saw you at DCA and you all rocked!!!

And you guys rocked and rolled! :huh:

My only problem was that we hadda wade thru the mud for our photo while you were on, so I only saw bits and pieces from the end zone.... :(