Help Frontier Get New Uniforms

CSGreen

For the 2007 season, Frontier will be in brand new, custom designed uniforms. After 2 seasons on the field, the corps is ready to step up and establish a visual identity that matches the identity set forth on the competitive field.

FrontierUniform2007.jpg

All donations received from August 1 - December 31st 2006 will go directly into the uniform fund.

Our total goal for this program is $10,000.

With some special off season performances contracted by FPAA, we are kicking off this program with $3,500 in the Uniform account.

A demo version of the new uniform was constructed and debuted at the 2006 FPAA Banquet on September 15, 2006.

There are two ways to donate to uniform campaign:

1 - Join the Voice's Circle, a dedicated monthly payment from a checking account or credit card - automatically deducted through Paypal.

2 - Join the Director's Circle, a one time cash, check or credit card donation.

For More information about Frontier Drum & Bugle Corps, or to register for the 2007 season, visit http://www.frontiercorps.org

10 points from 05 to 06... let's do it again in 07

Very nice.

Thanks, Definitely a step up from being about to buy our uniform from Wal-mart...

though it will be harder for members who leave their uniform at home :)

Chris,

I am so very excited to see the great success of Frontier! The new uniforms are just stunning! Congrats to you and the whole Frontier family!

These uniforms will greatly impact Frontier. When Excelsior purchased our new unis, the impact was just HUGE!

Best of luck to you.

Art Cornell

Director - Excelsior drum and bugle corps

xuniform2006.jpg

Chris,

My opinion about your new uni design matches Arts exactly. If I were young and able to march again and if I lived in Texas, I would be proud to wear a uniform that's that good looking. Best wishes for the future except if Frontier and Excelsior should ever come head to head in competition with each other. LOL

Thanks Joe.

And looking forward to seeing Excelsior on the field soon. Have enjoyed reading how quickly you guys are coming together!

Thanks Joe.

And looking forward to seeing Excelsior on the field soon. Have enjoyed reading how quickly you guys are coming together!

Thanks Chris!

I'm sure you'll be seeing Excelsior on the field soon. Also it may seem like we are coming together quickly, but truth be told it's not quite as quickly as it may seem to many. As you certainly know with Frontier, Rome wasn't built in a day and fine wine is not to be served before it's time. So will it be with both our corps'; taken it steady until we're ready!

Hello, Chris!

The uniform is absolutely "breathtaking" and (in my opinion) will be one of the best looking in all of DCA! Of course, everyone knows I'm biased towards the "aussie"....but the entire uniform is just razor sharp!!

Another interesting point is that the look just seems to exude a "TX" flavor....I think a lot of it has to do with the style of the jacket, as well as it's color against the rest of the uniform.

So, what is the TX Look?! I think this is it!! B)

Congratulations and Best Wishes for your best season yet.....in 2007!!!