Official Announcement from Polaris Youth Ensembles

Greetings folks!

We here at PYE would like to update our DCP friends on our current status.

After a good amount of thought, we have decided to delay the debute of our winter drumline program until next season (Jan. 2008).

The reasoning behind this is to allow us more time to raise sufficient funds as well as secure the administrative infrastructure within the organization.

Although we were excited to get things rolling this season, it is imperative that we do everything nessessary to make sure Polaris can and will stay afloat for the long haul and slow steps like these are needed to ensure that we don't put our cart before the horse, so to speak.

I AM happy to announce that within the next few days our official website will be made public and you can keep up with all our goings on there.

We're looking forward to eventually bringing the drum corps world a full fledged Jr. corps from Houston, TX!

To translate, now that I've done the "Sound Official" thingy:

Basically, we're waiting one more season. Not a big deal really, I just want more time to raise more money. I will *not* allow this program to flounder by being too ambitious, too soon. We're going for the long haul here, not a quick, dry-up-in-7-years stint.

Everything is just fine. :)