Troopers' Teaser Video

We have appointed key members of the design and educational staff. Since mid-September, we have been releasing information via our website, DCP , DCI.org and our own e-newsletter, Long Blue Line Online.

Please stop by our website - http://www.troopersdrumcorps.org and check things out. (While you're there, sign up for the Long Blue Line Online - it's TOTALLY free and available to ALL!)

We'll be releasing even more staff and audition camp news over the next 7-10 days. Oh, and watch the Troopers website for Troopers iCast (a new feature) and an invitation to all Troopers friends and fans to join in a special live web chat session with Troopers executive director Mike Ottoes in scheduled for mid-October..

Someone better brace up the stadiums across the country - the TROOPERS ARE COMING!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I got from it:

Legends Never Die

...comes out this summer in theatres near you?

Maybe I thought to far into it?

B)

This is what I got out of it:

Please be aware that this song has a few curse words, team america guys come on.

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

This is what I got out of it:

Please be aware that this song has a few curse words, team america guys come on.

AMERICA! #### YA! GONNA SAVE THE MUTHA ####IN DAY YAH! :rock:

love that song.

needs more screaching bald eagles and small children pulling red wagons.

At least they won't be at the Alamo.

Oh man did I miss the Troopers. I can't WAIT to see them again. I always wanted to march there, but fate had other ideas. Very happy for everyone who did, does and will though. I'm really looking forward to this. :)