Rochester Crusaders Announce 2007 Design Team

Rochester Crusaders Announce 2007 Design Team

Written by Mike Linton, Director, Rochester Crusaders

Monday, 16 October 2006

The Rochester Crusaders would like to announce their 2007 design team, for our 60th anniversary. Brass arranger will be Hall of Famer, Jim Prime Jr, whose credits include Cadets, Star of Indiana, Boston Crusaders and Blast.

The percussion design will be handled by Paul Rennick, present designer for Phantom Regiment and formerly of the Blue Devils, Crown and Velvet Knights.

The Visual design will be written by Jeff Wroeblewski. Jeff is a much sought after designer who currently write for many college and high school band programs, along with his former association with the Star of Indiana.

With this fine design team already hard at work, 2007 should prove to be the next step in our Crusade to be amongst the best DCA has to offer.

November 26th is our open house, come on out and see for yourself what Cru can do for you.

More Information on our open house and banquet activities can be found on our web site:

www.rochestercrusaders.org

I can't wait to play me some of Paul Rennick's sweet beats!

Sounds like an innovative team set up. One of the best percussion writers. Old Star of Indiana Staff. This should be really cool.

Sean, i watched that Star 93 thing again and you were right about the size of the battery, good call.