Go Brigs ~ 2007

We have a 2nd contra chick! Woohoo! Julie, who marched with me in 3rd Regiment in 97 and then with Genevieve in les Étoiles in 98 and 99 and Glassmen in 2000 will be joining us! Yeeesssssssssssss!

b**bs

Welcome aboard Julie!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie's about ready to have the time of her life! Being a Brigadier is like nothing else!!

Miss you guys - See ya in Wildwood!

We have a 2nd contra chick! Woohoo! Julie, who marched with me in 3rd Regiment in 97 and then with Genevieve in les Étoiles in 98 and 99 and Glassmen in 2000 will be joining us! Yeeesssssssssssss!

b**bs

Get it OVARIES! ^0^

Yeap, when I called Julie to recruit her it took some effort but at the end she were really excited and ready to go buy a new mouth piece! ;-)

I told her I was going to die and my last wish was to march a last year with her... Just kidding...

Yeap, when I called Julie to recruit her it took some effort but at the end she were really excited and ready to go buy a new mouth piece! ;-)

I told her I was going to die and my last wish was to march a last year with her... Just kidding...

Genevieve:

Better be careful, with that kind of recruiting technique you might be named the permanent recruiter! Very :ph34r: "Keck-esque," if you ask me! He's is still the best recruiter I've ever seen.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Genevieve:

Better be careful, with that kind of recruiting technique you might be named the permanent recruiter! Very :rolleyes: "Keck-esque," if you ask me! He's is still the best recruiter I've ever seen.

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Hahahah!! Believe it or not Scott but, I use to be the "Keck" of Les Etoiles!!! But I don't want this job anymore so I'll stop that NOW!! heheh... Well, I'm still working on 1 or 2 other victims then I'll stop... HAHA!! See you saturday! Drive safe!

Hahahah!! Believe it or not Scott but, I use to be the "Keck" of Les Etoiles!!! But I don't want this job anymore so I'll stop that NOW!! heheh... Well, I'm still working on 1 or 2 other victims then I'll stop... HAHA!! See you saturday! Drive safe!

Victims...yah Baby, yah!!! This is the weekend to claim your dot. I'm claiming #7!! (As if I had a choice!) Go Brigs - All The Way In!

GO BRIGS!!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-