Blues, Inc adds to Administration Staff

Blues, Inc names John McKivigan of Butler, PA as the corps’ Business Manager.

John is no stranger to the business workings of the Drum Corps activity. John spent his youth performing with the Vagabonds of Butler, PA. After a period away from the activity John returned as a playing member to the Grey Knights of Johnsonburg, PA. After the Grey Knights, John was instrumental in organizing the Allegheny Nightstorm from the Butler area. There John served as Director / Business Manager.

Blues, Inc management staff is happy to bring John on board to help build the new corps. Combining John’s professional career as a Business Consultant and the duties of the Business Manager will provide the needed help. John’s initial assignment is to work thru the process in obtaining a 501c3 status for the corps.

Jeff,

Most of us are from the North Central counties (Elk, McKean, Jefferson ect) in PA. The majority of us are a re-orginazation of the Johnsonburg Diplomats (before my time)/Grey Knights. We have some new guys and some new blood with some new ideas. We hope to put a out a good product of a drum and bugle corps, whether on the street or as an Class A corps. We are still in the process of building the staff and from there we will move on. I hope this is a good introduction. Check out the site, if you have any more questions send Don an email.

Blues, Inc names John McKivigan of Butler, PA as the corps’ Business Manager.

John is no stranger to the business workings of the Drum Corps activity. John spent his youth performing with the Vagabonds of Butler, PA. After a period away from the activity John returned as a playing member to the Grey Knights of Johnsonburg, PA. After the Grey Knights, John was instrumental in organizing the Allegheny Nightstorm from the Butler area. There John served as Director / Business Manager.

Blues, Inc management staff is happy to bring John on board to help build the new corps. Combining John’s professional career as a Business Consultant and the duties of the Business Manager will provide the needed help. John’s initial assignment is to work thru the process in obtaining a 501c3 status for the corps.

Congratlulations to Blues Inc. and John McKivigan! I think that you will find him a very welcome addition to your organization. Trust me, I know!!

Paul