seeking DCI DVDs in London, England

Several weeks ago, I managed to get someone very interested in drum corps just by talking about it. He hasn't seen any video, and he's just heard a few audio clips.

He lives in London, England. He'd like to get together with someone who has DCI DVDs so he can learn more about dc. Given what he does for a living, he may be able to bring some publicity to the activity. As far as I can tell, it's still about 1 in 300 people who know what drum corps are; drum corps always teeter on the edge of bankruptcy; we need the publicity.

If anyone has contacts near London who have DVDs and would be interested in “evangelizing,” please contact me. Please email me directly at KwynnB@BellSouth.net Please don't leave personal messages to me on DCP or just respond to this post on the message board. I don't log into DCP often and I don't want to have to watch all the chatter that may ensue.

Let me emphasize that I'm looking for DCI DVDs as opposed to DCA or DCE or DCUK or whatnot.

Thank you!

Kwynn