Six shopping days left until...

Please join us Sunday, December 10 for rehearsal at Shaker High School, Latham, NY from 12-5pm. With several new members at our last rehearsal and several inquiries from the Saratoga Victorian Stroll last Thursday, rehearsal should be a good one! Excelsior is planning its best season to date with new music, new staff and a whole lot of fun!!! Please see our website for details.

Hope to see you Sunday!

Greg,

You are right...The Victorian Stroll on Thursday in beautiful, historic Saratoga Springs, NY was a great night for us with a ton of interest in what Excelsior is doing this year. Today was another great day and yet another solid performance from our "Ever Upward holiday brass ensemble" at the Troy, NY Victorian Stroll.

The crowds today were great and our recruitment team of Gary Baker and Dillon Mysliwiec were once again on hand talking to all the folks who were asking questions and showing interest in Excelsior.

I am sooo excited for this full corps rehearsal on December 10th, at Shaker High School. If we can have another rehearsal like our last one...I am telling you...man we going to be HOT this summer!!!

I personally invite anyone who is in the area and just a bit courious, to grab your instrument and come on down! Extra equipment will be on hand if necessary and we will have our full staff in attendance to continue to teach the amazing program we have lined up for this year!

Get off the couch....the NFL is still early in the season and Ohio state is going to be national champs(we all know this!), so just come out and play...12 to 5 pm...when you break it down...it is only 300 minutes! And we even take a pizza break!

Think of it this way...If nothing else, you'll get a great FREE lesson from our staff!

See you there!

Art

Edited by 27thAvantCadets

Okay, okay, I'll buy the pizza for any new members...and your favorite beverage...non-alcoholic, of course. Okay, I understand that "favorite non-alcoholic" beverage may be an oxymoron for some people :beer:, but it is a school after all!!!

BTW, 5 shopping days left before the next rehearsal!!

Edited by X-Men

Okay, okay, I'll buy the pizza for any new members...and your favorite beverage...non-alcoholic, of course. Okay, I understand that "favorite non-alcoholic" beverage may be an oxymoron for some people :beer: , but it is a school after all!!!

BTW, 5 shopping days left before the next rehearsal!!

Hey Greg!!!

Watcha talk'n bout only 5 shopping days left??? Every day is shopping day for Excelsior at http://www.igive.com/Excelsior.

:mmm:

Bumpety-bump-bump, bumpety-bump-bump! <santa>

This Sunday, 12-5pm, Shaker High School, Latham, NY. See our website for details!

If you change that flat tire it might help! :o

Oh, and their's no need to thank me for the advice! :sigh:

If you change that flat tire it might help! :o

Oh, and their's no need to thank me for the advice! :blush:

Joe, have I told you that you are my mentor??? :D

Have I also told you that the corps seems to be growing daily. Everyone is working very hard to recruit people to our cause. I get at least one email a day about potential members!!! The 2007 season is really shaping up for Excelsior!

Rehearsal: Sunday, 12-5pm at Shaker High School, Latham, NY. Please see our website for directions!

Ever Upward!

Joe, have I told you that you are my mentor??? :D

Have I also told you that the corps seems to be growing daily. Everyone is working very hard to recruit people to our cause. I get at least one email a day about potential members!!! The 2007 season is really shaping up for Excelsior!

Rehearsal: Sunday, 12-5pm at Shaker High School, Latham, NY. Please see our website for directions!

Ever Upward!

Greg,

I thought you mentioned something about mental, but I don't remember your using the term mentor! :grouphug:

And, you forgot say "have I told you lately that I love you?" :worthy: Well good thing you didn't or else I'd of had to hit you off the back of your head! :lolhit:

From internal emails I've receintly received, I have been hearing similar about recruitment successes. Since I'm now your mentor let me advise you not to give in to any urges to over hype our success like sometimes happen in these forums. In line with what a wise man recently stated on another thread, people shouldn't just accept the hype they hear on this site. If they really care to know what's happening, they should get their butts out to a rehearsal and check it out for themselves! :worthy: