Caballeros Recruiting for 2007

Hello everyone.

The Carmen show is coming along very well. Yes others have played it as we all know it is a Popular theme/show/tunes. VOR thanks for doing that great research on it because I am sure everyone wanted to know that bit of information.

With that said we Invite You and anyone else down to our next camp to check it out to see how it is or if it is different from 19,45 or 55 years ago. Which I think is a little bit different. Either way it is a Fun show to play. So if you ever wanted to play some Classic music and have fun,learn and meet knew people that you will be glad to call friends one day we would love to have you.

See you soon..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone.

The Carmen show is coming along very well. Yes others have played it as we all know it is a Popular theme/show/tunes. VOR thanks for doing that great research on it because I am sure everyone wanted to know that bit of information.

With that said we Invite You and anyone else down to our next camp to check it out to see how it is or if it is different from 19,45 or 55 years ago. Which I think is a little bit different. Either way it is a Fun show to play. So if you ever wanted to play some Classic music and have fun,learn and meet knew people that you will be glad to call friends one day we would love to have you.

See you soon..

Well since I have been around for those versions... LOL... I can tell you it's nothing like my fathers Carmen... Come check it out I believe you will love it.....See you at the next camp.

Well since I have been around for those versions... LOL... I can tell you it's nothing like my fathers Carmen... Come check it out I believe you will love it.....See you at the next camp.

Although there will be a next camp post... Go check out our calandar for all the specifics for our schedule through june.... at www.cabs.org...... There is also a Hawthorne Caballeros on myspace with video and comments from years gone by and up to date video and comments from todays members and staff Any questions please feel free to get in touch cabscontra@aol.com or call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532.

Although there will be a next camp post... Go check out our calandar for all the specifics for our schedule through june.... at www.cabs.org...... There is also a Hawthorne Caballeros on myspace with video and comments from years gone by and up to date video and comments from todays members and staff Any questions please feel free to get in touch cabscontra@aol.com or call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532.

Bump!!!!

Uhhh, movin' WAY too far down the page - Don't miss this opportunity, folks ! 'Cos if someone else takes the spot, yer gonna do this :ph34r: when you see and hear the show and realize you blew your chance !

Oh, yeah - - - - - RUMP !

Uhhh, movin' WAY too far down the page - Don't miss this opportunity, folks ! 'Cos if someone else takes the spot, yer gonna do this :worthy: when you see and hear the show and realize you blew your chance !

Oh, yeah - - - - - RUMP !

w/Stp:

Love ya man.... I agree . You don't want to miss this chance... if your on the fence about marching come check out our next camp.

• 2 weeks later...

It was recently announced that the European tour is off.... Although very dissappointing to the corps. It was done with the best interest of the corps in mind... Hopefully it will work out in the future....

We are still looking forward to a very exciting competitive season right hear in the good old USA and are still looking for members in all sections..

If you are interested in performing with the Caballeros for the "Summer of Carmen 2007" then please get in touch. Our schedule is available at www.cabs.org. if you have any questions regarding membership please e-mail me at cabscontra@aol.com or give me a call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532. See you all at the next rehearsal.

It was recently announced that the European tour is off.... Although very dissappointing to the corps. It was done with the best interest of the corps in mind... Hopefully it will work out in the future....

We are still looking forward to a very exciting competitive season right hear in the good old USA and are still looking for members in all sections..

If you are interested in performing with the Caballeros for the "Summer of Carmen 2007" then please get in touch. Our schedule is available at www.cabs.org. if you have any questions regarding membership please e-mail me at cabscontra@aol.com or give me a call at 973 709 0500 ext 1532. See you all at the next rehearsal.

There are fewer spots today than yesterday... But we still need you... Come check out the corps at their next camp 3/10/07 and 3/11/07. If your in the Kingston area come check us out at their annual St. Patrick's day parade on 3/11/07. Either way come see and hear whats going on in Hawthorne...You will be glad you did... Stay posted for our last camp audio... posted soon on our web site www.cabs.org.

There are fewer spots today than yesterday... But we still need you... Come check out the corps at their next camp 3/10/07 and 3/11/07. If your in the Kingston area come check us out at their annual St. Patrick's day parade on 3/11/07. Either way come see and hear whats going on in Hawthorne...You will be glad you did... Stay posted for our last camp audio... posted soon on our web site www.cabs.org.

Bump!!!!!!!