Happy Holidays

JohnD

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of our members for making Drum Corps Planet a part of your lives. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Chaunakuh, Kwanzaa, or nothing-in-particular this time of year - it is pretty universally found to be a time when families take a break from things to spend together. I'd like to thank THIS family .... the friends and acquaintances that we've chatted with, argued with, and connected with - for their great spirit of community.

Please accept my very best wishes to you and your family for an incredible holiday, however you celebrate it ..... and my hope for your good health, happiness, and prosperity in the New Year.

Warm Wishes,

-john

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of our members for making Drum Corps Planet a part of your lives. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Chaunakuh, Kwanzaa, or nothing-in-particular this time of year - it is pretty universally found to be a time when families take a break from things to spend together. I'd like to thank THIS family .... the friends and acquaintances that we've chatted with, argued with, and connected with - for their great spirit of community.

Please accept my very best wishes to you and your family for an incredible holiday, however you celebrate it ..... and my hope for your good health, happiness, and prosperity in the New Year.

Warm Wishes,

-john

John,

Thank You, and to you, your family, and ALL of our DCP family... :laugh:

A very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

May the New Year bring to all, good health and much happiness ^OO^

Tony B)