SCV '06

So is Pete Weber coming back to SCV? I thought Sly was involved somehow. Or is he the visual caption?

Sly is visual caption head. Pete is still writing drill.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, politics would be beneficial to SCV. Even still, Cadets and Bluecoats were better and cleaner. SCV's hornline was definitely the weakest in the top (didn't Crown's brass beat them?)

Crown did beat them finals night but I believe SCV feel like .3 in brass that night. I think my favorite drill was the ballad....the ballad musically has been growing on me but for some reason I like that drill the best.

Sly + Weber = Scary......

It should be interesting because 05 drill Madison was a lot different than 06 SCV, to me atleast. So 07 drill could be a lot different than 06, you never know.....

haha...politics right...anyways. Great show. I do believe they could have placed higher but their brass line had a few intonation issues...at least in my opinion. Anyone else agree?

I just love those shows that make you go "oooo" and "aaahhh." Kick ### drill design. Looking forward to this years incarnation. Good luck SCV!!!

Yeah I agree with you, It seems as though there were some feet in their sound resulting in some intonation and timbre issues, not any thing like 2000 though... Great show, Go SC!!!