Legend: Next Rehearsal (Jan. 20-21)

Music City Legend, Nashville's first and only all-age drum corps, will hold its next rehearsal on Jan. 20-21, at Goodpasture H.S. in Madison, Tennessee. The Saturday rehearsal starts at 9:30 a.m. The Sunday rehearsal starts at 9:00 a.m. A camp fee of $25 is due at the beginning of rehearsal and will be applied to your dues, should you choose to join the corps. More information about Legend can be found at www.musiccitylegend.org.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on out and join us. We promise a goodtime.

Music City Legend, Nashville's first and only all-age drum corps, will hold its next rehearsal on Jan. 20-21, at Goodpasture H.S. in Madison, Tennessee. The Saturday rehearsal starts at 9:30 a.m. The Sunday rehearsal starts at 9:00 a.m. A camp fee of $25 is due at the beginning of rehearsal and will be applied to your dues, should you choose to join the corps. More information about Legend can be found at www.musiccitylegend.org.

Have a great camp, I look forward to seeing you guys and gals again soon.

Have a great camp, I look forward to seeing you guys and gals again soon.

thanks, basey! we're off to a great start this season and are and ready to rock for the january camp! the staff and membership are all VERY excited about the 2007 program, "Night Life: Hits of the Mob" - hope to see you soon. Best of luck with DCK, sounds like you are off to a great start as well! :)

cheers!

:mmm:

:lol: b**bs :wall:

:angry:

Nothing to see here, carry on...

After this past camp I've come to the conclusion that we're going to suck this year so we might as well not even bother going to Rochester and embarrass ourselves. :wub:

[/sarcasm]

:P

After this past camp I've come to the conclusion that we're going to suck this year so we might as well not even bother going to Rochester and embarrass ourselves. :wub:

[/sarcasm]

:P

The audio going up shortly might lead some to think otherwise. :wub:

Edited by 00Sop