Trumpets & Flugel For Sale

Nespy

I have the following horns for sale:

Holton ST307S MF Horn Bb Trumpet $1215

This horn is three years old and in excellent condition. There is no finish (silver) loss, no dents, dings or scratches. The valves are extremely fast and all of the slides move freely. If you prefer large bore horns, this one (.468) is an excellent choice for you. The horn projects very well. Shipping, case and a Maynard Ferguson model mouthpiece are included (FBL MF-TD Trumpet Mouthpiece).

Yamaha Bobby Shew 8310Z Bb Trumpet $1315

This horn is only two months old and has never been out of the house. I kept past the 7 day trial period and couldn't send it back. It plays much easier than I had thought it would based on the extremely small bore starting point (.445), but the step bore makes it feel much more open than it is. This is my favorite of the two horns for sale, but I am playing a hybrid of two different custom yamaha trumpets, so this one is on the block. Shipping, case and mouthpiece are included.

Courtois 154R Bb Flugelhorn $1350

I bought this becuase it was the model that Maynard played and I was curious. This horn has a huge bell (6.7") and the gold brass bell helps give it a extremely lush, dark sound. Unfortunately for me that's not the flugel sound that I go for. I prefer a lighter, airy sound (some call it the French sound...which is funny that this French flugel doens't have it) from my flugelhorn, so I am selling this one. This horn is also two months old and has never been out of the house. Shipping, case and mouthpiece are included included.

I'll send pictures to anybody that is interested.

Many Thanks!

• 15 years later...