Arranger

Peerno

Hi. I am Chris Perna, an independent artist with Dynasty, Vic Firth (Education Team, too!), and Zildjian... I have a good deal of experience arranging for all level marching band and drum corps drumlines. In preparation for the 2007 marching season, I am offering my services both as arranger and consultant for your battery or even entire percussion program. I am currently the arranger for a number of very high profile organizations including Stamford High School Winter Percussion, Arlington High School, and The Syracuse Brigadiers. I pride myself in always doing the best job for the level of the student, so consultation is very important to me. My fees are reasonable and advice is always free. I am looking to branch out of the northeast and into other areas of the country. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in working towards building your stronger and more contemporary battery ensemble for 2007.

Chris Perna

cperna@optonline.net

• 2 months later...