Open Auditions - 2007 NFL Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline

It's that time of year, again:

The Seattle Seahawks have announced auditions for the

2007 Blue Thunder Drumline.

All members must be 21 or over.

If you love drumming and you love football - we want you to audition.

The 2006 season included some exciting football, great gig opportunities,

and visits by celebrity guest drummers:

Steve Smith (Journey, Vital Information)

Alan White (YES)

Mike Derosier (Heart, Alias)

Scott Rockenfield (Queensryche)

Jason Finn (Presidents of the United States of America)

Don't miss the fun! Groove with us in the 2007 season! Join the crew that entertains

and inspires fans before, during, after the game, and at special appearances in the community.

Open auditions will take place March 31 and April 1 at Qwest Field.

Register at the Seahawks website (pre-registration required):

http://www.seahawks.com/12Zone/12Zone.aspx?id=46490

Go HAWKS!

1373877627_l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 Weeks until Seattle Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline Auditions!

We want you to show your stuff on cymbals, tenors, bass, or snare! B)

Follow the link above to register.

Go Hawks!

Edited by Mrs. Funk

I was wondering if anyone could describe how this football organization uses a drumline before, during and after games???

I was wondering if anyone could describe how this football organization uses a drumline before, during and after games???

From what I remember while attending a few games in Houston when my daughter lived there, was the drumline appeared near the main gate during pre-game, then paraded up the ramps to their "game time" section stopping along the way to jam with the crowd, played typical beat "cheers" during the game, was not part of the halftime show and then jammed again exiting with the crowd after the game ... I also seem to remember drum quartet-type group appearing at Giants Stadium years ago - they travelled from end-zone to end-zone jamming with the crowd - don't know if they were paid or just brought their stuff to a game ...

Andy "I've done a few halftimes in my life" Lisko

Gameday: the best part of each season of Blue Thunder.

Blue Thunder performs in and around Seahawks stadium on gameday. The fans are walking in, tailgating, and everyone has the same goal - to get pumped up for some football! Pregame, Blue Thunder performs at the main entrances, in "Touchdown City" - the team sponsored tailgate area, parades around the stadium - stopping to perform and rally the fans, and performs inside and outside of sportsbars near the stadium. In 2006, Blue Thunder performed on NFL Sunday on FOX and during several Pregames on the NFL Network. Blue Thunder then joins the other fan-focused groups on the field, often has a short performance then plays as the team runs out.

During the game, small groups perform on the concourses. The whole line may perform during times-out or quarter breaks. Blue Thunder participates in several halftimes each season.

Post game, Blue Thunder will perform as part of special events (sponsored promotions) and is sure to keep the crowds dancin after every Seahawks home win. A Seahawks win plus fans and Blue Thunder - a terrific combination!

And there is so much more! Blue Thunder supports the Seahakws in the community performing at events throughout the year in Pacific Northwest. It's all about football and drumming and sharing a passion.

For more info go to http://www.seahawks.com/12Zone/BlueThunder.aspx or google Seahawks Blue Thunder.

Less than three weeks til

2007 Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline Auditions!

^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Go HAWKS!

sbt%20post%20game.jpg